Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Team Update

Sorry I have been a little behind in getting updates posted up on here... real life has been keeping me swamped.

So here we go. We have been on 3 investigations as of now two of which have been to the same location because we just couldn't resist going back into the second location because of the amount of personal experiences. Part of the team is going on a joint investigation this weekend with part of WPRS which is the big local team... it is going to be a big location and we just don't have the equipment for a large location so we are calling in some back up.

Now I do also have a sad bit of news to share with everyone... Josh who is one of our co-founders has chosen to step away from the team for personal reasons. He will always be a co-founder with me no matter what. I am not taking that away from him and we do wish him the best in wherever life takes him.

No comments:

Post a Comment